New Account Executive- Sales
- The New Account Executive is for new customer acquisition across key territories and market segments in the U.S.
- Great opportunity to work for a growing firm who are very proud of their culture and how their staff can broaden their experience along with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Excellent opportunity for a “hands on go-getter” who would like to continue their development with a team of vibrant professionals and maximize their compensation potential
- Comfortable with various marketing techniques like telemarketing, email prospecting and social media to develop qualified leads.
- Candidate will learn the intricacies of our technology solutions and understand their competitive advantages in the business markets we serve.
- Work with senior management to help in closing sales
- Develop qualified leads through telemarketing, email prospecting and social media
- Create sales goals with Sr. Management and develop lead generation plans to achieve those goals
- Coordinate internal resources to execute account plans and maximize revenues
- Provide management with detailed regular reports indicating progress of all new business
- Attend trade shows when necessary to develop new leads
- Provide management with detailed market intelligence
- At least three years successful selling experience
- Industry knowledge and strong network in some of these industries
- Technology Solutions
- Web Services
- Expertise in new business development to devise, present and close enterprise wide publishing solutions
- Experienced in technology solution sales cycles, multi layered selling strategies and managing multiple buying influences
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills with success presenting to senior management
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Flexibility to work from home. Some travel required.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills. Word Press and Social Media skills a plus.
- BS/BA Degree
This is an excellent opportunity to be “a bigger fish in a smaller pond” with tremendous upward potential. Should you feel you meet the above criteria please send a detailed covering letter stating your salary expectations.
Please send resume and salary requirements to :
No Phone Calls Please